- Panthéon-Assas University (Paris II)
- Duration: 1 year
- Starting date : June; October
- App. deadline: September 15, 2017
- Tuition Fee : $18,285.00 USD
- Program type: Full-time
- Language: English
- Specialization: Business Law ; International Law
LL.M. International Business Law
This course deals mainly with practical case studies and certain key subjects, with a pluridisciplinary focus.
It prepares students and professionals for operations such as large acquisitions or market transactions, cross border mergers, complex financing, restructuring, LBOs, financial engineering, and industrial projects. These are interesting operations, offering difficulties that often lead to innovative solution seeking. It is particularly educational to study them and analyse the legal, financial or accounting issues raised. Thus, contracts, guarantees, financing and international trade litigation, among other basic subjects, can be studied from different angles.
More information on the program here.
Conditions for Application
- Master's degree in Law (or equivalent), or;
- Alternative diploma and four years professional experience.
- Fluent English (must be attested by a recognized certificate such as Toeic, Toefl, Erasmus courses or of course English mother tongue).
As the case may be, an interview with Board of Professors will be organised to ascertain how far the candidate is interested in the LL.M. and its adequacy with his career plan.
Please start your application here.
Joséphine SOUSSAY: firstname.lastname@example.org
"When I graduated last year from my LL.M. in International & European Law I was looking for another LL.M. in another field of law that always interested me, namely business law. [...] I decided to apply for the LL.M. IBL at Sorbonne-Assas International Law School for several reasons: it offered by far the most interesting program; furthermore, I really enjoyed the dual ’approach’, which makes this program stand out when compared to other LL.M.’s. The program consists of two parts, where the first part is focused on the theories (given by topnotch professors), the second part is the practical part, [...]. Thanks to this LL.M. I expanded my knowledge of business law, improved my languages, made a lot of new friends, from all over the world and was able to secure my dream job."
- Sorbonne-Assas Summer Law Schools is a 2 to 6 weeks' academic summer programme, giving students the opportunity to study abroad in Paris.
- This outstanding summer school offers delegates to participate in seminars and tutorials to learn more about International Business Law, Intellectual Property Rights, International Taxation, International Contracts Law, European Business Law, Environmental law and other cutting-edge law disciplines.
Choose your study destination: apply for 2016 LLM intakes !
The program offers ten courses.
The LL.M Program 2016-2017 will start from October 2016 and will end in June 2017.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Please be informed that the LL.M. 2016-2017 online applications are now open on our website:
Online Application Form: http://llmapplication.sorbonne-university.com/
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE DEADLINE FOR THE APPLICATIONS IS THE 30th OF SEPTEMBER 2016 FOR PARIS AND MAURITIUS AND 1st OF JANUARY 2017 FOR FRENCH BAR STUDENTS!
For Bar School students who decide to apply for the LL.M. as part of their training “P.P.I.”, applications online will be extended till the 1st January 2017. They will then follow 160 hours, from the 18th of January 2017 till the end of June 2017.
For further details, kindly contact:
Josephine SOUSSAY : email@example.com
12 place du Panthéon 75231 Paris Cedex 05
P. +33 (0)1 44 41 57 00 / F. +33 (0)1 44 41 55 13
Anais Doladille : firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Ayer Rajah Avenue, Singapore,138676
P. +65 6799 5500 (#209)
Chadvee Appanah : email@example.com
Medine Education Village - Royal Road, Pierrefonds, Mauritius
P. +230 401 2400