JD/MASTER OF LAWS IN INTERNATIONAL AND COMPARATIVE LAW
- Administrative contact: Graduate Legal Studies Program
- Administrative Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Phone: (607) 255-2362;
- Website: http://www.lawschool.cornell.e...
- Manager Contact: Charles Cramton ; Dawne Peacock
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: September
- Tuition Fee: > 30,000 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Full-time
- Duration: 3 years
- Specialization: International Law
The program is intended for students who seek an even greater grounding in international and comparative law than that provided by the specialization degree in international legal affairs.
The J.D./LL.M. requires 20 credits of upper-class study in addition to the 84 credits required for the Cornell J.D. degree. As part of the additional 20 credits, students must take courses in international law, comparative law, and conflicts of law.