Law for international lawyers
- Address: 504 East Pennsylvania Avenue Champaign, Illinois 61820
- Administrative contact: Christine Renshaw
- Administrative Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 (217) 333-6066
- Website: https://law.illinois.edu/acade...
- Manager Contact: Margareth Etienne
- Manager email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: August
- Tuition Fee: > 30,000 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Full-time; Continuing education
- Duration: 1 year; 18 months
- Specialization: Criminal Law; International Law ; Intellectual property; General law; Comparative Law
- Completed Application (using either the LSAC LL.M. Application or the Graduate College Online)
- Statement of Purpose
- Certified Transcripts and Credentials
- Two Letters of Reference
- TOEFL or IELTS score reported from ETS or IELTS
- Copy of Passport Page
For further information click here.
The program is available here.