LL.M. in Intellectual Property
- Address: 4300 Nebraska Avenue NW, Suite Y360, Washington, DC 20016
- Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 202-274-4110
- Website: https://www.wcl.american.edu/p...
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: August
- Tuition Fee: $51,876.00 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Full-time
- Duration: 1 year
- Specialization: Intellectual property
- Applicants must hold a Juris Doctor (JD) from a U.S. law school accredited by the American Bar Association or a first degree in law at a foreign law school with equivalent standards. International applicants must be eligible to sit for a bar exam or practice law.
- Submit a completed application along with supporting materials before the application deadline.
- International Applicants must provide proof of competency in English.
For further information, click here.
As part of the Information Justice and Intellectual Property, the LL.M. in Intellectual Property is designed to expose students to the full range of legal and policy problems and conflicts that arise from domestic and international regulation of copyrights, trademarks, and patents.