Maestría en Derecho Administrativo y Administración Pública
- Administrative Email: email@example.com;
- Phone: (5411)-4809-5606 / 5607 / 5609 / 5610 ;
- Website: http://www.derecho.uba.ar/acad...
- Manager Contact: Carlos Balbín ; Carlos Balbín ; Ruth Perla Cruz
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: April
- Tuition Fee: 20,000 - 25,000 USD
- Language: Spanish
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 2 years
- Specialization: Public Law
May apply to take the Master:
- Graduates of the University of Buenos Aires with first degree corresponding to a career of four years or more, or graduates of other Argentine or foreign universities with equivalent qualifications, validated or revalidated in the country.
- Even if the applicant does not comply with the requirement in the previous section, in exceptional cases, may be admitted people from research or relevant professional areas if they have a recommendation.
Applicants must submit a "curriculum vitae" and a foundation of academic goals enrollment in the Masters.