Maestría en Derecho Comercial y de los Negocios
- Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Phone: (5411)-4809-5606 / 5607 / 5609 / 5610 ;
- Website: http://www.derecho.uba.ar/acad...
- Manager Contact: Dr. Raúl A. Etcheverry ; Dra. Alejandra Noemí Tevez ; Ab. Alejandra Maria Etcheverry
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: March
- Tuition Fee: 20,000 - 25,000 USD
- Language: Spanish
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 1 year; 2 years
- Specialization: Business Law
- Candidates must have graduated from the University of Buenos Aires or Argentina or other foreign university with law degrees, Bachelor of Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, History or equivalent.
- All applicants must submit a "curriculum vitae" to the Commission of Master and Groundwork of the academic goals of enrollment.
- Candidate shall demonstrate knowledge of a foreign language of choice among English, French, Portuguese and Italian.
- The Committee of Master may, on the basis of "curriculum vitae", get an interview with the candidate and establish additional requirements.
- All applicants who are not Castilian native speakers must demonstrate sufficient command of it.
First Block: contains 7 modules (162 hours)
- Module 1: Business Law fundamentals , 27 hours
- Module 2: Acts of Trade, 18 hours
- Module 3: Litigation, 9 hours
- Module 4: Company, 18 hours
- Module 5: Structure of Business 36 hours
- Module 6: Mergers and Acquisitions, 18 hours
- Module 7: Labor, environmental law, and intellectual property 36 hours
Second Block: contains 3 modules (162 hours)
- Module 8: Private International Commercial Law, 36 hours
- Module 9: Foreign trade, 27 hours
- Module 10: Competition law and tax law, 99 hours
Third term: contains 7 modules (171 hours)
- Module 11: Corporate Law, 45 hours
- Module 12: Societies 63 hours
- Module 13: The company in crisis, 18 hours
- Module 14: Preventive Competition, 18 hours
- Module 15: Competition and creditors, 9 hours
- Module 16: Group competition , 9 hours
- Module 17: Accounting contests and technical aspects of negotiation, 9 hours
SPECIAL COURSE (172 HOURS)
- Methodology of scientific research I, 16 hours
- Methodology of scientific research II, 60h
- International economic transactions 32 hours
- MERCOSUR Right integration I, 32 hours
- MERCOSUR-law integration II 32 hours