Maestría en Derecho de Familia, Infancia y Adolescencia
- Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Phone: (5411)-4809-5606 / 5607 / 5609 / 5610 ;
- Website: http://www.derecho.uba.ar/acad...
- Manager Contact: Dra. Cecilia Grosman ; Dra. Marisa Herrera ;
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: March
- Tuition Fee: 20,000 - 25,000 USD
- Language: Spanish
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 1 year; 2 years
- Specialization: Family Law
1. Lawyers Graduates of the University of Buenos Aires and other Argentine or foreign universities with equivalent qualifications.
2. Yet, when applicants do not comply with the requirement in the previous section, in exceptional cases they may be admitted if they come from research or relevant professional areas and with the recommendation of the Master Committee and the approval of the Board of the Faculty of Law. In all cases the first step of the admission is an interview with the Master's committee, which may determine additional requirements.
3. Applicants must submit a "curriculum vitae" to the Master the Commission and a foundation of academic goals enrollment in the Masters, which will be evaluated by the Commission of the Master.
More informations here.
All informations here.