Maestría en Derecho Internacional Privado
- Administrative Email: email@example.com ;
- Phone: (5411)-4809-5606 / 5607 / 5609 / 5610 ;
- Website: http://www.derecho.uba.ar/acad...
- Manager Contact: Dra. Sara Feldstein de Cárdenas ; Mónica Rodríguez ; Dra. Flavia Medina
- Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: March
- Tuition Fee: 20,000 - 25,000 USD
- Language: Spanish
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 1 year; 2 years
- Specialization: International Law
- May apply to the Master graduates from the University of Buenos Aires or Argentina or other foreign university with law degrees, or equivalent degree in International Relations.
- The Commission may recommend to the Master Executive Council for approval the admission of applicants with research background or without relevant professional college degree.
- All applicants must submit a "curriculum vitae" to the Commission of the Master and Groundwork of the academic goals of enrollment.
- The candidate shall demonstrate knowledge of a foreign language of their choice among English, French, Portuguese and Italian.
- The Committee on the Master may, on the basis of "curriculum vitae", get an interview with the candidate and establish additional requirements.
- All applicants who are not Castilian native speakers must demonstrate sufficient command of it.
The curriculum includes seminars (regular and special courses), an internship and thesis seminar.
Module I: Fundamental questions of private international law 1
Module II: Key issues of private international law 2
Module III: Fundamental Questions of Private International Law
Module IV: Private International Law of Personal (Correlative module I to III)
Module V: Equity Private International Law 1 (Correlative module I to III)
Module VI: Private International Law Shareholder 2 (Correlative module I to III)
Module VII: Private Equity International Law 3 (Correlative module I to III)
Module VIII: Private Equity International Law 4 (Correlative module I to III)
Module IX: Family Private International Law (Correlative module I to III)
Module X: Private International Law Estate affectation and wealth transfer (Correlative module I to III)
Module XI: Litigation and dispute resolution in general (Correlative module I to III)
Module XII: International Criminal Law (Correlative module I to III)
More informations here and here.