Maestría en Magistratura
- Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Phone: (5411)-4809-5606 / 5607 / 5609 / 5610 ;
- Website: http://www.derecho.uba.ar/acad...
- Manager Contact: Dr. Alberto Dalla Vía ; Dr. Adrián Ventura ; Dra. Aurora Besalú Parkinson
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: March
- Tuition Fee: 20,000 - 25,000 USD
- Language: Spanish
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 1 year; 2 years
- Applicants must have graduated from the University of Buenos Aires or Argentina or other foreign university with law degrees, BA in Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, History or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit a resume and a foundation of academic goals enrollment in the Master, which will be evaluated by the Commission of the Master.
- In exceptional cases, applicants coming from relevant research or professional areas but with no university degree will be able to apply, but admission then requires an interview with the Master's Commission in which additional requirements may be determined. Admissions under this paragraph shall be approved by the Board.
- Knowledge of a foreign language (English-French-German-Italian-Portuguese). Applicants who do not meet this requirement will compensate with the preparatory language course that shall be given the first year.
More informations here.
The mastery is divided into modules that will be taught by different teachers. Each module will have a coordinator who will be responsible for unifying content. Each teacher will conduct an evaluation of students and graded.
The trade will not only have the best specialists for the different aspects of each subject, but also aims to provide a pluralistic, comprehensive and dialectical approach to enhance the understanding of teaching and learning. All modules aim to educate the judge and the officer from a philosophical perspective, within the constitutional framework and the rule of law, and equip it with a wealth of theoretical and practical tools that allow you to implement skills in the performance of their tasks.
Regional seminars and conferences will be held by teachers on foreign and domestic topics.
More informations here and here.