Maestría en Problemáticas Sociales Infanto-Juveniles
- Administrative Email: email@example.com;
- Phone: (5411)-4809-5606 / 5607 / 5609 / 5610 ;
- Website: http://www.derecho.uba.ar/acad...
- Manager Contact: Nelly Minyersky ; María Raquel Macri ;
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: March
- Tuition Fee: 20,000 - 25,000 USD
- Language: Spanish
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 3 years
- Specialization: Public Law
Duration: 3 years.
Required courses include 3 cycles:
- Cycle I is composed of 6 compulsory subjects, and 4 seminars.
- Cycle II is composed of 5 core subjects complemented by 4 seminars.
- Cycle III comprises the completed 4 seminars and thesis preparation workshop.
More informations here and here.
The Master is opened to university graduates from a degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, Psychology, Advocacy, Medicine, Political Science, Science Education, Communication Sciences and all those college graduates Argentine universities or foreign equivalents, curricula of not less than 4 years.
The formal requirements for registration are:
- Sign the completed application
- Show the original title and deliver the certified photocopy of valid Bachelors Degree issued by Argentina or foreign university.
- Provide a copy of the Curriculum Vitae updated.