Master of Laws (LLM)
- Address: The University of Auckland Private Bag 92019 Auckland 1142 New Zealand
- Administrative contact: Postgraduate Student Advisor - Angela Vaai
- Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 09 923 8180
- Website: http://www.law.auckland.ac.nz/...
- Manager Contact: Lawrenson
- Manager Email: email@example.com
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: March
- Tuition Fee: 25,000 - 30,000 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 1 year
- Specialization: Legal Practice
Our LLM programme offers six specialisations:
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Public Law
- Environmental Law
- Human Rights Law
- International Law
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
The awards are intended to cover at least half the recipients’ costs. An Auckland Law School LLM Award is worth up to $25,000 if awarded to a student paying international fees or $15,000 for a student paying domestic fees.
For more information, click here
Approval to undertake the degree by major thesis usually requires a GPE of 6.0 or higher, or an LLB(Hons) degree.
The application form is available online, please click here.