3. Subscribers: 3
Posted by
anne.andre
May 12th at 9:29am
Posted by
anne.andre
May 12th at 9:29am
Hi all!

I'm planning on applying for an LLM in the US and just wondering when is the best time to apply for scholarships? Before I apply for the LLM (theres always a risk I won't even get an offer from any of the universities I apply for) or after I get an offer (assuming I get an offer - but then I would have to accept/reject the offer not knowing if I have a scholarship or not)?
Posted by
greg.davis
May 12th at 2:09pm
Posted by
greg.davis
May 12th at 2:09pm
The Fulbright program offers scholarships for the United States (see www.fulbright-france.org/gene/main.php). Indeed, it offers 12 to 15 scholarships of EUR 20 000 in all disciplines, some scholarships for law students who go to an LLM.

Also provided are private foundations grants associated with the Fulbright Foundation. The Harvard Club of France, for example, offers scholarships to students of French admitted to Harvard, in all disciplines. Arthur Sachs Foundation, meanwhile, offers 6-8 scholarships of EUR 5 000 to 30 000 for students admitted to Harvard, for diplomas MPA, MBA and LLM. The Georges Lurcey foundation offers scholarships 6-8 from 5 000 to 20 000 euros for students admitted in an American university in all disciplines, with the exception of exact sciences. The Fulbright foundation offers 1 or 2 parallel Herbert Smith scholarship of EUR 10 000, for students admitted to a LLM program.
Posted by
lucy.kimilu
May 12th at 2:12pm
Posted by
lucy.kimilu
May 12th at 2:12pm
Hello everyone, I find something about scholarships. So, law firms may also be granted, such as White & Case. Since 1995, it offers 3 scholarships for business and legal studies each year, with a first prize of 13,000 euros, a second prize of 8,000 Euros and third prize of 6,000 euros, to French students hold a Master 2 and get a place in an LLM program in an English-speaking university. Best of luck.