General Studies LL.M.
- Address: 600 New Jersey Avenue NW Washington, DC 20001
- Administrative contact: LLM Admissions
- Administrative Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 202 662 9020
- Website: http://www.law.georgetown.edu/...
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: August
- Tuition Fee: > 30,000 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Full-time
- Duration: 1 year
- Specialization: General law
Applicants for all LL.M. Degree Programs must submit the following:
- Application Form;
- Application Fee;
- Personal Statement;
- Registrar's Certification Form;
- TOEFL Score (or waiver request);
- Letters of Recommendation
- 20 academic credits in a program of study approved by an international student advisor from the Office of Graduate Programs;
- Completion of the one-credit required course for international students, U.S. Legal Discourse I.