LL.M in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Address: 699 Exposition Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90089-0071
- Contact: Graduate & International Programs
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 213-821-5916
- Website: http://gould.usc.edu/how/gip/l...
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: Spring; Fall
- Tuition Fee: $47,400.00 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 1 year
- Specialization: Resolution
Our Master of Laws in Alternative Dispute Resolution (LL.M in ADR) is designed for exceptional law graduates and attorneys interested in building strength as an advocate in ADR processes or gaining skills and a prestigious credential for pursuing career opportunities as a mediator or arbitrator.
The LL.M in ADR is offered by USC Gould's comprehensive Judge Judith O. Hollinger Program in Alternative Dispute Resolution on a part-time or full-time basis. Part-time students may begin their studies in the fall or spring semesters. Full-time students may begin their studies in the fall semester only.
In addition to building valuable negotiation, mediation and arbitration skills as an advocate for a client or as a neutral, you will develop a deep understanding of underlying policies and legal ramifications for a full range of ADR options.
Among the required information and documents you will submit through LSAC are:
* Bachelor's Degree transcripts and degree verification
* Personal Statement - two to three pages that describe your personal, academic and professional background, and your reasons for applying
* two letters of recommendation, drawn from academic or professional contacts
- we recommend, but do not require, that one letter be from a professional contact who has observed your work, and the other letter be from an academic who has observed you in a classroom setting
- Résumé or curriculum vitae