LL.M. in Chinese Business and Commercial Law (Residential)
- Address: 3rd Ring Road North, Haidian District, Beijing, China
- Administrative contact: Admissions Office
- Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.bfsulaw.com/chinese...
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: March; September
- Tuition Fee: 15,000 - 20,000 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Full-time
- Duration: 1 year; 2 years
- Specialization: Business Law ; Asian Law
You need to have an undergraduate degree as recognised by the Ministry of Education of China and be fluent in English with at least IELTS 6 or 90 TOEFL.. The program is open to law and non-law graduates.
The LLM program runs for a period of 2 years. The first year is for taking the classes and the second year is for completing the dissertation and taking internships (optional). You do not need to be based in Beijing in the second year but can if you like. There is some flexibility in the program.
You will be assigned a personal supervisor and a minder. The supervisor is a member of staff who will supervise you throughout their period of study at BFSU and can be the point of contact, supervising your work. The minder is a Chinese student at BFSU who can also assist you if you have any queries or need any assistance.