LL.M. in Chinese Law
- Address: Room 619, Renmin University of China Law School, No.59 Zhongguancun Dajie, Haidian District, 100872 Beijing, China
- Administrative contact: Ms. Tingting Zhang
- Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86-10-6251-3342
- Website: http://www.law.ruc.edu.cn/llm/...
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: September
- Tuition Fee: 20,000 - 25,000 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Full-time
- Duration: 2 years
- Specialization: Asian Law
Students need to take at least 34 credits to fulfill the academic requirement. Compulsory Courses should be no less than 21 credits, General Courses should be no less than 7 credits, and Optional Courses should be no less than 6 credits. Compulsory Courses and General Courses will be arranged at the first academic year. Students are required to take all the Compulsory Courses and General Courses. Optional Courses may be varied year by year.
Students may do the internship in the 3rd semester home or aboard. The internship should be at least 4 weeks.
In addition to finish the courses at the first academic year and the internship in the 3rd semester, the student are required to write a thesis of approximately 20,000 words in length at the second academic year and attend the thesis defense in the 4th semester.