Intellectual Property & Information Law LLM
- Address: Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom
- Administrative contact: Postgraduate Officer
- Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0) 20 7848 2097 / 2711
- Website: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/prospectu...
- Manager Contact: Professor Tanya Aplin
- Manager Email: email@example.com
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: September
- Tuition Fee: 25,000 - 30,000 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 1 year; 2 years; 3 years; 4 years
- Specialization: Intellectual property
- recognised first degree in law (or a degree with at least 70% law content) of at least upper second class honours standard or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Exceptionally, you may be considered where a comparable academic level has been achieved through other graduate studies and where work or experience has made you a suitable candidate for the LLM.
- english language entry requirements: further information can be found here
- For EU/international students (where eligible) there is additional country-specific information within the international students section
- complete graduate online application form (application online here)
- join 2 references
- join transcript of law degree
- join your personal statement
further information can be found here .
- Full time UK fees: £15,000 p.a. (2017/18)*
- Full time overseas fees: £22,800 p.a. (2017/18)*
- Part time UK fees: £7,500 p.a. (2017/18)*
- Part time overseas fees: £11,400 p.a. (2017/18)*
Please note: Current regulations allow some students to pay UK tuition fees on the basis of their EU citizenship or residency. Until these eligibility criteria are changed, the EU tuition fee will remain the same as the UK tuition fee.
*These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
There is a strong international, European and comparative focus to the course and all of our students benefit from access to the wider legal community. Guest speakers, networking events, attendance at external seminars and participation in international mooting competitions are just some of what you can expect on this LLM.
This programme allows you to deepen or to broaden your knowledge of law as an academic subject and assists your professional development by enhancing your problem-solving skills in a transnational context. Designed to maximise students' intellectual potential, it also keeps you grounded by drawing on the real world experiences of staff and other practitioners.
List of modules (subject to change):
- Commercialisation Of Intellectual Property - Optional
- Competition, Intellectual Property & The Media Industry - Optional
- Copyright & Designs - Optional
- E-Commerce - Optional
- Electronic Commerce Law - Optional
- Information Society Law - Optional
- International & Comparative Law Of Copyright & Related Rights - Optional
- International & Comparative Law Of Trademarks, Designs & Unfair Competition Optional
- Patents & Trade Secrets - Optional
- Privacy & Information Law - Optional
- Regulation Of Networks - Optional
- Trademarks & Brands - Optional
More information can be found here .