LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- Address: 11075 East Boulevard Cleveland, OH 44106-7148
- Administrative contact: Liz Woyczynski
- Administrative Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 216-368-2083
- Website: http://www.case.edu/law/llm/ac...
- Manager Contact: Liz Woyczynski
- Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: January; August
- Tuition Fee: $50,500.00 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Full-time
- Duration: 1 year
- Specialization: Intellectual property
This program is best for students interested in the doctrine and policy of U.S. intellectual property law, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
- Candidates must have a foreign university-level degree in law and a TOEFL of 80 or IELTS of 6.5. However other profiles may be considered (see here).
- Required documents (see here).
- Application is made through LSAC or by PDF Application
Required Courses :
- U.S. Contract Law for LL.M. (3) (Waived if student had common law contracts)
- Patent Law (3) or Intellectual Property Survey (2)
- Copyright Law (3)
- Trademark Law (3)
- U.S. Legal Writing (2, fall) + (1, spring)
- Foreign Graduate Seminar (1, fall) + (1, spring)
Elective Courses :