LL.M. in International Tax Law
- Address: 120, rue de La Fayette
- Administrative contact: Estelle Segonds-Domart
- Administrative Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ecolehead.fr/Choisi...
- Manager Contact: Estelle Segonds-Domart
- Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: January; September
- Tuition Fee: 10,000 - 15,000 USD
- Language: English; French
- Program type: Full-time
- Duration: 1 year
- Specialization: Taxation
The program “à la carte”
Each student is free to choose, subject to the approval of his academic advisor and provided that the choice is in keeping with her professional objectives, approximately 500 hours of courses for a total of at least 60 ECTS credits.
Distribution of courses
The program is structured around two axes :
- a curriculum unique to the LLM in International Tax (40%)
- a core curriculum common to the various LLM offered at HEAD (60%): this core curriculum consists of courses in a variety of subject matters thus ensuring a multidisciplinary education, and practical training for each student.
A faculty composed of University professors and practitioners
Classes are taught by a highly credentialed faculty, including university professors and practitioners who develop together courses unique to HEAD. Educational innovation and a high level of interaction among teachers and students are key to this LLM.
For a compete list of the faculty members, click here
Distribution of the Business Contracts Classes (40%):
Registrations are open for the LLM in Business Contracts!
This LLM is open to students who have successfully completed a graduate degree in law. Selection is based on academic performance and an interview.
> Starting in January 2017 and September 2017
Submission of Application Form
All year round
Several slots will be offered to you if your application is retained
Application have to be submitted on the school website: here