LLM in South Asian Law
- Administrative contact: Admission Office
- Administrative Email: email@example.com;
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7898 4361/ 4311/ 4322/ 4321/ 4310/ 4597;
- Website: http://www.soas.ac.uk/law/prog...
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: September
- Tuition Fee: 25,000 - 30,000 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Part-time; Full-time
- Duration: 1 year; 2 years; 3 years; 4 years
- Specialization: Asian Law
- Minimum Entry Requirements: minimum upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) in Law
- English Language Requirements: all non-native English speaking applicants are required to submit evidence of their current level of academic English with IELTS (overall 7) or Perason Test of English - Academic (with score of 75). More information here.
Students are required to take four taught courses and a dissertation as follows:
- At least three courses from the list below
- The fourth option may be chosen from the above list or the General Course list or an approved language.
- Dissertation (15,000 words), on a topic related to one of their chosen courses
There is also an optional pre-sessional course: