LL.M. Program in Private Law
- Address: Rumelifeneri, Rumelifeneri Köyü/Sarıyer/Istanbul, Turquie
- Administrative contact: Esra Özcan
- Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (212)-338 1885
- Website: https://law.ku.edu.tr/LLM
- Manager Contact: Requesting Information
- Manager Email: email@example.com
- Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Starting date: September
- Tuition Fee: 10,000 - 15,000 USD
- Language: English
- Program type: Full-time
- Duration: 1 year
- Specialization: Business Law ; Finance, Banking; Transportation Law ; European Law; Intellectual property; International Economic Law
- Up-to-date courses structured on well-established and absorbed legal knowledge.
- Research and learning of different legal disciplines based on multi-dimensional perspectives.
- An atmosphere stimulating academic and vocational progress, whereby legal issues comprising comparative and international aspects are thoroughly examined.
- An integrated program with workshops, seminars and other activities parallel to the curriculum.
- Various options devoted to candidates with high competence of scientific research and to those who would like to differentiate from others in the legal profession.
- Regular and effective academic consultancy.
- Advanced research opportunities with regard to academic publications and instructions in particular, provided by Suna Kıraç Library.
- Privilege of being the part of a qualified group of graduate students, elected through adopting effective scaling and evaluation criteria.
- Academic collaboration with the leading law schools abroad.
Use the online application to apply. In general, applicants are responsible for submitting the following:
A minimum 2.75 GPA is recommended.
We strongly encourage applicants to submit a scanned image of the transcript at the time of application, which can speed processing; however, a final, official transcript will be required of all admitted students during registration. Applicants who have attended international institutions must submit transcripts or certified attestations of study, with certified English translations. Once translated, the original transcript and the certified translations are to be sent to the Graduate School admission office.
All native applicants and international applicants whose native language is not English must ensure that the Graduate School receives their official score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Language Proficiency Information/Minimum Scores
TOEFL (Paper Based): 550/4
TOEFL (IBT): 80/120
YDS: 87 (For Turkish Applicants, please click for more information)