LL.M. USA Law School Consortium October Tour in South America
• October 4: Sao Paulo, Brazil
• October 6: Santiago, Chile
• October 10: Lima, Peru
• October 11: Medellín, Colombia
• October 12: Bogotá, Colombia
All events will be held from 19:00-21:00. For detailed information on each event, please visit http://www.eventbrite.com/o/llm-usa-law-school-consortium-8364878117.
Knowledgeable representatives from six law schools of the LL.M. USA Law School Consortium from across the United States will help you answer these questions about LL.M. studies in the United States:
- What are important factors to consider in selecting an LL.M. program?
- How do I make my application competitive?
- What is the value of a U.S. LL.M. degree?
- Are there sources of funding to help me pay for my LL.M. program?
- Can an LL.M. degree help me become eligible to take a U.S. bar exam?
In addition, you’ll learn about each law school’s programs and have an opportunity to speak one-on-one with administrators from each institution. If you would like to attend, please register online today at www.llmusa.com.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the LL.M. USA Law School Consortium. The consortium representatives look forward to meeting you in a city near you in October!
The LL.M. USA Law School Consortium
- American University Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C.
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Hofstra Law, Hempstead, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia