HEAD's objective is the pursuit of excellence and innovation in legal education. HEAD is the first private law school created by legal professionals for legal professionals. We accompany students until they obtain their first position in major law firms and legal departments of international companies.
Made possible by the common passion of practitioners and professors, HEAD Law School is the fruit of the joint efforts of professionals who are committed to bringing innovation to legal teaching in France. HEAD Law School offers Mastère/LLM programs which are open to students who have successfully completed a graduate degree in law.
Who can apply ?
How to apply ?
A Unique Experience in Paris
The courses run from September to the end of May and can be followed by a four to six month internship
Give a Head Start to Your Legal Career
It opens doors to the best international law firms as well as to in-house legal functions in multinational corporations.
- Bilingual track: Lessons are taught in French and in English and require a good level in both languages.
- 100% English: Lessons are taught exclusively in English. This requires the students to have English as their native language or passed an exam in English as a foreign language.
law and business.
Main topics are :
- Business Law: contracts, drafting, negotiation, disputes, anti-trust, tax and financing
- Professional Savoir-Faire: legal research, presentation skills, writing skills, negotiating skills
- Business Environment: mergers & acquisitions, accounting, finance, compliance, HR policies, marketing and communication
- Humanities: history of political ideas, history of economic ideas, law and art, law and literature
- International Development: language skills, comparative law, international law
- Preparation for Professional Life: professional development, resume tools, pro bono activity, mentoring, internships.
Take advantage of a Multidisciplinary Program
The study program at HEAD combines both theoretical and practical classes. This enables the students to learn directly from practicioners who are in contact with the professional world. The students will experience a very enrichment education”
Aitana Balboa, Spain, promotion 2014-2015
Benefit From Constant Exposure to the Best Professionals
- HEAD Law School enables you to interact with many professionals throughout the year.
- It engages you in the business world via its established partnerships with 40 majors corporations and law firms.
- Courses are co-taught by leading professors from the French universities and international legal practitioners so that you can acquire skills that are not taught in other law schools and be fully prepared to work in large international firms and companies.
- A personal mentor, chosen among partner lawyers and in-house counsel, is attributed to each student in accordance with his or her professional ambitions. During monthly meetings, mentors provide insightful advice and help students define their career plan and especially their choice of internship.
Nicole Navarre USA promotion 2014-2015
"HEAD is the perfect place to develop both personnally and professionally. The quality of the professors is unparallelled, as the students learn practical skills from those who have themselves succeeded in the field of law. Between the innovative education, the close friendships among the students, and the abundance of cultural activities avilable thanks to to the central Parisian location, one could not ask for a better law school experience"
Shilpa Anand India promotion 2014-2015
"HEAD provides a great exposure to all the students, as it is a great place to build network with the leading professionals of France. Regular interactions with these professionals in classes and in conferences has been very helpful in understanding the practical working environment in law firms and a companies and the approach to find the solution to a legal problem by using the practical skills"