Wake Forest University (WFU) School of Law
- Address: Box 7206 1834 Wake Forest Road Winston-Salem North Carolina 27109-7206
- Contact: Admissions Enquiries
- Email: LLM@wfu.edu
- Phone: +1 336.758.6116
The Wake Forest Law LL.M. degree program is designed primarily for international lawyers and students who hold a first degree in law from their home countries and desire to enhance their legal careers by studying the laws of the United States. Program features include:
- A one year, full time course of study starting in the fall semester. Students may elect to extend their course of study for longer than a year with approval.
- A course of study that encourages students to pursue their individual interests through research and coursework.
- A supportive mentoring program that includes both J.D.'s and the talents of Wake's dedicated faculty. Wake Forest Law has offered strong international programs for over a decade and many faculty members are experts in international legal issues.
The LL.M. program at Wake Forest University School of Law has a long-standing tradition for preparing its graduates for significant leadership roles. Its alumni include prominent private attorneys, judges, government officials, in-house attorneys, general counsels, and S.J.D. candidates. Graduates typically return to their home countries to resume or advance their legal careers in corporate law, public policy, litigation, public service, investment banking, and a wide range of other specialties related to international law.